Monday, April 12, 2010

books, poetry, and love

Hello, hello. We'll take end of the title and move backwards from there.

First off, much love to you all. Everyone who reads, replies, and lurks. You are all awesomely awesome so don't say I never said it.

And secondly, I will be attempting the poetry month challenge twelve days too late. Don't judge. But do reply. :)

And finally -


Yep. Yeah. Yes indeed. 

It's just a little self-publishing site, nothing huge. But I'm so happy I could burst, so I thought I'd share. It's for sale, and of course I'll link, but just as a warning, you won't find anything there that isn't on this blog already. Just so you know.

But even if you take time to flip through the preview on the site and tell me what you think, I'd love it. 

words for you can be found here.

And that's all there is. For now. 

endless love. xx.

- Nadia.  


2 comments:

deeznia said...

oh nadia! so happy for you...
now how can we get that to africa ?

YourOasis said...

awesome. love the cover! :) so proud of you and thanks for calling us awesome. your awesome too.